Top Reasons to Join AAEI
- Shape trade policy
- Leverage AAEI’s connections and alliances
- Use the power of collective action to advocate for your company
- Join industry and issue-focused committees
- Network with peers and industry leaders
- Receive trade news you can use
- Save your company money—compare our dues with hiring your own lobbying firm
- Get member discounts on:
- Conferences and events
- Educational webinars and publications
- New online career center
- Benefit from industry benchmarking
- Join the only trade association that deals with daily trade operations issues
Questions? Contact us.
AAEI committees respond to specific global trade concerns, bringing needed information to members and members’ views to the attention of key policy makers and administrators. Members’ common concerns and potential areas of difficulty are addressed through the committee framework.
Standing committees serve members by evaluating the economic impact of government trade policy and regulations and by developing action programs to address members’ business needs. The AAEI Duty Drawback Committee, for example, is the largest in the U.S. and is active in working with government officials to streamline the drawback program.
AAEI has member and staffed committees which focus on our key legislative areas.
- Customs Policy and Procedures
- Export Compliance and Facilitation
- Regulated Industries
- Trade Policy
- Healthcare Industries
- International Policy
- Chemicals and Bulk Commodity
- Drawback and Duty Deferral
- Textiles, Apparel and Footwear
- Western Regional
- Annual Conference Planning
- Policy Council