High-level representation in Washington, D.C. for all your company’s international trade needs.
Monitor trade-related activities of Congress, the Executive and Judicial branch.
Propose legislative and regulatory actions to improve efficiency, transparency and predictability of government agencies that regulate trade.
Brief high-level governmental policymakers.
Testify before Congressional committees and regulatory agencies.
See what our Committees are working on here.
Here’s a brief list of our current advocacy issues:
- Free trade
- Bilateral, regional and multilateral trade
- Port congestion
- 21st Century Customs Framework
- U.S. China trade policy
- Forced labor
- Anti-dumping, countervailing duties regulations
- Supply chain security
- 100% cargo screening
- Intellectual property rights protection
- Economic sanctions
- Elimination of foreign barriers to U.S. exports
- Trusted Trader