- Provides the latest information on recent, pending and established regulations, legislation and policies.
- The Reference Center sends e-mails in response to member requests and offers a thorough search capability on the AAEI website.
Annual Spring International Trade Conference and Exhibition
- A two-day conference held in cooperation with government agencies that regulate trade and transportation.
- The conference includes discussions of problems confronting exporters and importers and proposed solutions from government policymakers.
- Exhibitors include software vendors, e-commerce companies, brokers, freight forwarders, shippers, attorneys, accounting firms and consultants.
- Regional Conferences and Seminars
- One-day programs led by industry specialists and government experts.
- Topics include Customs compliance, supply chain security, international codes and trade agreements, foreign exchange, transportation cost management, government automation programs, financing, essentials of exporting and trade-related legislation.
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves,” limited-attendance courses.
- We address operational-level concerns of managers, administrators and staff.
- Topics include – documentation, customs entry, freight traffic, broker and trade services coordination, distribution, purchasing and marketing.